This statue was unearthed at an ancient stadium in Olympia. They decided to put it in a museum, but after just one night there, the statue came to life and broke out! If you are to master Discobolus, don't try to lock him up!
Stats and Information
At the monster's highest level:
Click the button(s) below to show/hide each skill group.
Skills Group 1 - Can randomly learn at levels 7, 10, 15
|Grace of Gaia||35||95||0||26||0||50% chance|
|Cottus Favour||35||95||0||26||0||50% chance|
Skills Group 2 - Can randomly learn at levels 20, 25, 30, 45, 55, 60, 75, 85, 90, 105, 115, 125
|Grace of Rhea||55||95||0||28||0||self:|
Skills Group 3 - Can randomly learn at levels 35, 40, 50, 65, 70, 80, 95, 100, 110, 120, 130
|Grace of Theia||55||95||0||29||0||self:|
- Discobolus is an ancient Greek statue depicted the ancient olympic sport, the discus throw.
- Skills reference various Greek mythological beings:
- Grace of Gea/Gaia - primordial deity and the personification of the earth
- Cottus/Briareos Favour - two of the Hecatoncheires, hundred-handed giants, who helped overthrow the Titans and guarded their prison, Tartarus
- Grace of Rhea - a Titan and mother of the gods
- Aristaeus Favour - minor god associated with manufacture and craftsmanship
- Aether Favour - a primordial deity and personification of the upper sky
- Grace of Theia - a Titan and mother of the sun, moon, and dawn
- Hera Favour - goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, and the family; wife of Zeus
- Tityos Favour - a giant who was birthed by (although not the child of) Gaia