Mythic Amber Dungeon
The Mythic Amber Dungeon is a dungeon that rewards players with mythic amber. As it resets daily, player progress is not saved from day to day, permitting players to farm daily. Nodes in this dungeon make use of like regular dungeons. The first 3 floors are made up of 5 nodes and the last 3 floors are made up of one node that gives 15 . Floors do not have to be completed in ascending order.
- The first floor requires at least one monster to be mythic and rewards players with 5 .
- The second floor requires at least two mythic monsters and rewards players with 10 .
- The third floor requires all the player's monsters to be mythic and rewards players with 15 .
- The fourth floor requires all the player’s monsters to be mythic and rank 3 and rewards players with 15
- The fifth floor requires all the player’s monster to be mythic snd rank 4 and rewards the player with 15
- The sixth floor requires all the player’s monster to be mythic snd rank 5 and rewards the player with 15
Warmaster Dungeon Basics
Each Warmaster Dungeon has 6 floors, the completion of all floors awards enough cells to rank the Warmaster to rank 5.
Players may only use monsters that share an element with the Warmaster throughout the floors. On Floor 2, players may only use monsters that have been ranked to at least Rank 1, with each subsequent floor requiring the next rank at minimum. With Warmaster Ragnarok's Dungeon, the elemental restrictions on each floor are as follows, in order: nature, earth, thunder, fire, metal, and magic.
Each battle also has a Battle Condition. These may be positive ("all monsters begin with evasion") or negative ("all monsters begin stunned") and are listed below.
Heroic Dungeons typically last for 7 days, Saturday through Friday, after which they are replaced by another set of Heroic Dungeons. Any progress made in a Heroic Dungeon is saved when that Dungeon repeats.
|Floor||Total Cells||Total Cost|