Lilysha is sexy as hell… Or maybe sexy from hell? Just the sight of her distracts the toughest monsters, who fall to the feet of this evil batwoman immediately.

Stats and Information

At the monster's highest level at each rank:

25 Power 25 Life 25 Speed 25 Stamina
30 3,146 25,635 3,465 140
30 3,289 28,249 3,622 140
30 3,432 30,990 3,780 140
30 3,575 33,858 3,937 140
30 3,718 36,855 4,095 140
30 4,004 43,229 4,410 140
Trait(s) Icono oro.png Max GPM
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 244
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 268
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 292
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 317
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 341
30 Immune to Nightmares (Trait) 366
Book(s) Relic(s) Role
FemaleUnderworldWinged StaffTrap Curser
20 Price 20 Exp 20 Sell 20 Breed 20 Hatch
2,300 35,000 10,000 N/A 2d 2h

Obtention

  • Unbreedable
  • First released in the Halloween Island (2015)
  • Seven Deadly Sins Maze (2017)

Skills

Special
Special Demon Army
Multiple Enemies Warm Up -
Damage 60 Accuracy 120
Stamina Cost - Cooldown -
Stun: Monster loses its next turn (1 turn) Nightmares: Deals damage equal to 5% of its total life and removes 10% of stamina from it each turn (3 turns) Stamina Leak: Removes 15% Stamina each turn (3 turns)
Default
Physical Quick Kicks
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 25 Accuracy 100
Stamina Cost 13 Cooldown 0
Default
Dark Hideous View
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 30 Accuracy 100
Stamina Cost 13 Cooldown 0


Group 1
Special Somber Kicks
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 35 Accuracy 95
Stamina Cost 20 Cooldown 0
Nightmares: Deals damage equal to 5% of its total life and removes 10% of stamina from it each turn (3 turns) 50% chance
Group 1
Dark Malignant Visions
Multiple Enemies Warm Up 0
Damage 40 Accuracy 90
Stamina Cost 29 Cooldown 2
Group 1
Dark Deadly Kiss
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 25 Accuracy 100
Stamina Cost 26 Cooldown 3
Possessed: Next turn will attack its teammates (1 turn) Damage Reduction: Monster inflicts 25% less damage (2 turns)


Group 2
Special Macabre Kicks
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 40 Accuracy 95
Stamina Cost 29 Cooldown 1
Daze: Power and Accuracy reduced by 25% (3 turns)
Group 2
Dark Void Terror
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 50 Accuracy 95
Stamina Cost 28 Cooldown 2
Nightmares: Deals damage equal to 5% of its total life and removes 10% of stamina from it each turn (3 turns) Damage Reduction: Monster inflicts 25% less damage (2 turns)
Group 2
Dark Evil Love
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 0 Accuracy 100
Stamina Cost 30 Cooldown 2
Possessed: Next turn will attack its teammates (1 turn) Damage Boost: Monster inflicts 50% more damage (2 turns)


Group 3
Special Tenebrous Kicks
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 40 Accuracy 95
Stamina Cost 29 Cooldown 1
Stun: Monster loses its next turn (1 turn)
Group 3
Dark Morbid Visions
Multiple Enemies Warm Up 0
Damage 30 Accuracy 90
Stamina Cost 33 Cooldown 3
Nightmares: Deals damage equal to 5% of its total life and removes 10% of stamina from it each turn (3 turns)
Group 3
Dark Demon Heart
Single Enemy Warm Up 0
Damage 0 Accuracy 100
Stamina Cost 32 Cooldown 4
Mega Possession: Next turn will attack its teammates (2 turns) Damage Reduction: Monster inflicts 25% less damage (2 turns)

Trivia

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.