Rockinho is happy. He loves what he does and he is going to host a big party where the Canarinha will put on a show for their fans.
Stats and Information
At the monster's highest level:
Click the button(s) below to show/hide each skill group.
Skills Group 1 - Can randomly learn at levels 7, 10, 15
|Descer a lenha||30||98||0||15||0||50% chance|
Skills Group 2 - Can randomly learn at levels 20, 25, 30, 45, 55, 60, 75, 85, 90, 105, 115, 125
|Uma boa jugada||35||96||2||30||0|
Skills Group 3 - Can randomly learn at levels 35, 40, 50, 65, 70, 80, 95, 100, 110, 120, 130
|Tijolada ou tijolo||45||94||2||36||0|
|Jogar na retranca||50||94||1||27||0|
- Like the other Rockball monsters, his design is filled with football references.
- Name, colors, and egg are references to famed Brazilian football player, Ronaldinho.
- Canarinha or Canarinho is a nickname for the Brazilian national football team.
- O Rei was a nickname for Brazilian football legend Pelé.
- Several skills reference Brazilian football slang:
- Carrinho - when a player dives with both feet around an opponent an attempt to disarm him
- Chapuletada - strong kick or violent foul
- Tranco - the bump that occurs when a player tries to take the ball from another
- Uma bicicleta - a reference to the bicycle kick
- Descer a lenha - be violent (literally "beat with a stick")
- Gol relâmpago - literally, "lightning goal," made within the first few seconds of the game
- Uma boa judada - Portuguese for "a good move"
- Açougueiro - literally, "butcher," used to describe a violent and unfair player
- Nas nuvens - a very high kick toward the goal (literally "in the clouds")
- Tijolada ou tijolo - a strong kick
- Jogar na retranca - literally, "playing in the boom," a game played defensively